Our oil is 100 % pure, premium grade and approved
What makes Crocodile Oil so effective on traumatised skin?
Crocodile Oil is one of nature’s most effective skin rejuvenating products. Used by ancient civilizations since the 15th century.
They used it to heal skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Crocodile oils natural ingredients contain high levels of Oleic acid. Plus, Linoleic acid, omega 3, 6 and 9 and contains vitamin E and A as well as sapogens and antiseptic terpenes. This ability to heal at speed explains why crocodiles are still around. After 250 million years on earth!
Crocodile oil is high in:
- Vitamin E
Major antioxidant and healing agent.
- Vitamin A
Known skin repairer and antioxidant.
- Linoleic acid
Great at easing muscle aches and stiff joints.
- Oleic acid
Proven skin cell regenerator and super good at reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Proven skin softeners.
A range of known antiseptic.
- Contains omegas 3, 6 & 9
An effective Anti-inflammatories.
These omegas reduce the redness and soreness caused during tattooing. Comparing the effect to well-known painkillers like ibuprofen.
Crocodile oil is:
- Bacteriostatic, which means bacteria cannot grow on it.
- Hypoallergenic, not known to cause skin irritation or have any adverse side effects.
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin. Which means tattoos heal quicker and keep more colour.
- Is not greasy or sticky on the skin.